Residence Permits / Visas

The Study Affairs Office guides admitted students through each step of the visa application process. Because getting a student visa can be time-consuming, we provide personalized assistance.

Visa applications can be submitted at the Czech consulate (when applying from abroad) or the respective branch of the Department for Asylum and Migration Policy of the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic (when prolonging your visa in the Czech Republic).

Detailed and up-to-date information about visa matters can be found at the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic: