The monograph collection consists of over 34,000 volumes. The majority of books are in English. Books are arranged on shelves by Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC).
The monograph collection consists of:
- Economics books which cover topics such as: macroeconomics, microeconomics, econometrics, financial economics, economics of transition, and economics of the EU
- Textbooks for the PhD and MAE program
- Books for the UPCES program
- Books taken over from the former Economics Institute of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences
The printed monograph collection comes complete with E-book collections:
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection (46 textbooks)
- Handbooks in ScienceDirect
- Selected monographs in SpringerLink
Please follow the link to library catalog to see which titles are available online.