we are pleased to present you the latest version of the CERGE-EI library catalog, OLIB WebView, a web application of the integrated library system OLIB 8.
Online Library catalog includes records of all library materials: books, periodicals, working papers, e-books, etc. It also includes links to some fulltext. It allows browsing, reservation, prolongation, and monitoring of your loans.
For entry to the CERGE-EI library catalog, click on OLIB logo.
The advanced search methods allow you to browse our catalog by document title and author's name or author's index only, by publisher and series, and by subject headings or keywords. Registered users are allowed to check their account status (loans, reservations, renewals) by clicking on the button Account Details.
Use the wildcard "%" for truncation or substitution of letters. In order to find the titles which you have found in the catalog, the following field details should be noted:
- shelf (the place where you can find the item in the library)
- shelfmark (the code under which you will find the item on the shelve)
- status (information about the current availability of the item)
Currently, the catalog includes:
- all books, monographs, multi-volume books, statistical yearbooks (more than 20 000 titles, mostly in English)
- the collection of gray literature (working papers, discussion papers, dissertation theses, etc.) This collection includes the papers of such institutions as NBER, CEPR, IMF, Czech National Bank, etc.)
- the collection of World Bank books and materials (about 1800 titles)
- approximately 330 periodical titles
- approximately 40 CD-ROM database titles