EI Supervisory Board
The Chairman, the Vice chairman and other members of the Supervisory Board are appointed and withdrawn by the Academic Board of the AS CR. The Supervisory Board has its meetings at least twice a year.
The Supervisory Board mainly:
- maintains supervision over the activities and economy of the workplace
- performs supervision over the utilization of the property of the workplace
- suggests to the President of the AS CR withdrawal of the Director
- provides its point of view on proposals for alterations to the founding charter of the workplace
- provides its point of view on proposals for the merger, conjunction or a splitting of the workplace
- provides its point of view on proposals on the research targets of the workplace and the proposal of the annual report of the workplace
The current members of the Supervisory Board are as follows:
Mgr. Klára Plecitá, Ph.D. (Chair)
Institute of Sociology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Ing. Petr Bobák, CSc.
Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Ing. Miroslav Singer, Ph.D.
Czech National Bank
Prof. Jan Švejnar, Ph.D.
Economics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Prof. RNDr. Jan Ámos Víšek, CSc.
Charles University in Prague