Masters in Applied Economics
The Masters of Applied Economics degree leads you to a great job as an economist in only 12 months! You study at a university in the center of beautiful Prague and get a fully chartered U.S. degree. See how successful our Masters alumni are.
Apply today! MAE Admissions
Here is a list of the most attractive things about the MAE program (but there are even more!):
- U.S. degree.
- 12 months to complete.
- Highly competitive tuition.
- Degree leads to interesting, well-paying jobs in economics.
- Bachelors-level degree needed to enroll.
- Complete personalized support for study visa, housing, etc. from the time you apply to the time your graduate.
- Entire program in English, including professional English-language training.
- In the center of Prague, a beautiful and affordable European city.
- Choose your Certificate of Specialization.
- International, permanent faculty.
- CERGE-EI's reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
- The only Applied Economics graduate program in Europe with a U.S. charter.
For complete information about the Economics graduate program, go to Information for Prospective Students.